Siemens Mobility is a global leading supplier of integrated solutions for road and city transportation who promotes innovations, energy efficiency, and environmental friendliness. Its transportation business covers the whole range of railway transport: from high-speed and regional trains and locomotives through underground trains and trams to the related services. In Russia, transportation remains the key business area of the company for already 160 years. And the success of Siemens would be impossible without its employees who are the core value of the company.
· Management and development of the Quality Assurance Group within the project for maintenance of high-speed and ultra high-speed trains.
· Management of quality inspections of parts, components, and processes in maintenance and repairs of the rolling stock.
· Monitoring and accounting of failures in train operation.
· Incoming and outgoing inspections Development and maintenance of audit documentation.
· Refinement of audit processes for operations, materials, and components.
· Development of measures for operations quality improvement.
· Co-operation with contractors for component repairs and suppliers of new products and spare parts.
· Participation in process audits.
· Implantation and promotion of lean manufacturing principles at locations. Development of 5S workspace management and optimization system.
Requirements for Applicants:
· Degree in technical sciences.
· Experience in management of a department or a group of technical experts.
· Experience in process quality assurance.
· Knowledge and experience in measurement equipment operations.
· Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles: 5S, 5Why, 6Sigma, etc.
· Power user of PC and office devices.
· Fluent English or German (al least B2) sufficient for business negotiations.
· Communication and teamwork skills, result orientation, multitasking.
· Willingness to business travel.
Your possible advantages:
· Degree in electrical or mechanical engineering.
· Knowledge of rolling stock structure.
· Experience in computerized maintenance management systems.
· Knowledge in electrical circuit design and diagrams.
· Group 3 electrical safety permit (at least)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time