Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As a Data Science Intern, you will:
- Search out opportunities to apply machine learning to real world problems
- Work with teams to understand the problems and develop strategies to improve or solve them with machine learning
- Contribute to building, iterating, and evaluating machine learning models
- Organize modeling experiments for sharing/reuse in well-formed Jupyter Notebooks
- Assist in identifying and vetting learning resources
To make a difference, you must have:
- B.S. or M.S. in Data Science, Machine Learning, Computer Science, or related technical field
- Solid math foundations through prior coursework in linear algebra and multivariable calculus
- Good understanding of vectors, matrix multiplication, determinants, Eigenvector decomposition, derivatives
- Courses or experience in statistical modeling and/or machine learning
- Experience with Python programming
- Eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
- Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time