- Be partnering with a lead designer to build out your skill set in visual design, UX design, and research methodologies.
- Discover insights through continuous customer, user, and stakeholder engagement.
- Test your designs with users, iterating on your designs as we learn.
- Participate in frequent design reviews with the Product team and providing valuable critique.
- Prototype interactions and experiences.
- Collaborate with designers and developers to expand our design system.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Multimedia, Design or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- A mindset in terms of design systems applied to IoT
- A base understanding of design theory, research data, business goals, and team principles.
- The enjoyment and understand the value creating simple, clear solutions.
- Experience in either interaction or visual design.
- The know how to be up to date regarding the latest web design and technology developments.
- Interest in working with developers and learning how to build for them.
- A mindset of being of being self-starter, who feels responsible for the work assigned to them and knows how to ask for help and guidance when needed.
- Curiousity and interest to learn about the IoT world.
- A strong sales and technology background ideally within various verticals such as manufacturing, utilities, smart infrastructure, mobility or healthcare.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
- Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels.
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time