Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Head (f/m/d) of IT and Data Analytics at the Medical Electronics Technology Center to further develop and operate a global, future-proof IT infrastructure and highly efficient applications for our development, logistics and production processes for medical electronics.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- In this function, you will be responsible for further development of the IT infrastructure and all projects – in some cases international – to implement IT applications at the Medical Electronics Technology Center. This includes, among other activities, the medium-term/long-term planning of IT projects in close coordination with central IT projects and strategic digitalization projects
- You will be responsible for long-term strategic orientation of the IT architecture based on an IT Roadmap, which includes budget planning and scheduling as well as the associated controlling activities
- Through your own and your team's activities, you will be responsible for the architecture, specification and support of the IT applications, including user training. Smaller applications may be implemented independently by your team, e.g. in an MS Power Platform or in SAP FIORI APPS.
- In the field of analytics, you and your team will be responsible for providing data and reports in a user-friendly form, by defining data governance specifications and participating in the design of a data warehouse. Using data analytics and data mining methods, you will support the development, logistics and production functions in interpreting this data
- You will lead your team and coordinate all activities and information between internal and external stakeholders
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Medical Electronics
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in a technical field with additional robust qualifications in IT, ideally in the area of informatics
- You can demonstrate many years of professional experience in the field of manufacturing and Industry 4.0, gained at a large industrial conglomerate
- In addition, you have already accumulated experience in the disciplinary and functional management of agile and interdisciplinary teams
- You have many years of strategic and operational project experience, and you have already accumulated in-depth experience of project managing cross-departmental and strategic IT projects
- You are highly motivated and have practical implementation experience in the area of Industry 4.0 and data analytics. Your strong practical focus has already made a demonstrable contribution to the implementation of IT applications to support digitalization in the field of manufacturing and logistics
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a business-fluent knowledge of German and English that enables you to collaborate seamlessly with national and international stakeholders
- You have strong quality awareness and an entrepreneurial mindset. Your personal qualities include initiative, analytical skills, the ability to work in a team, communication skills, and a strong customer focus
- We say what we do, we do what we say – you bring a hands-on mentality, making reliable plans and moving confidently into implementation
- Today is about tomorrow – you work towards sustainable solutions by focusing consistently on automation at all stages of work
- A day without passion for healthcare is a lost day – that's why we are your employer of choice, and why you bring your enthusiasm to work every day
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Tuermer Vanessa.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time