Large companies & customers across multiple industries have variety of Enterprise, PLM & OT data and processes distributed in multiple systems. They need to be able to bring these together and understand the information in context of each other, via digital threads.
Are you interested in solving these exciting customer challenges of integrating their distributed data & processes, to accelerate their Industry 4.0 journey? Siemens has been on the path of addressing this via the Xcelerator Integration Platform along with its strong suite of product offerings; and is expanding.
To support this growth, we are looking for an experienced & seasoned Product Manager who possesses a strong blend of critical thinking, technical acumen, communication & analytical prowess that will help define and evolve the Integration Platform.Your Responsibilities:
- Define the product vision & strategy for the integration platform, across multiple product offerings and components
- Perform Competitive analysis & factor into aspects of strategy and positioning
- Define overall roadmap for a topic or sub-topic areas, including user experience & user journeys
- Get buy in from relevant stakeholders and work with the team to prioritize work to deliver upon that strategy in a phased manner driven by business need
- Define and establish Business Model, including Packaging & pricing; and get alignment & agreement with stakeholders
- Anticipate bottlenecks, identify opportunities, manage risk and escalations, and balance the business and user needs versus technical constraints
- Clearly and effectively communicate with technical owners, product managers, and upper management
- Support in Partner relation management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience (MBA is a strong plus)
- 5+ years of relevant & demonstrable work experience in Technical Product Management, preferably in an agile software product organization
- 5+ years Cross Organization engagement & Ability to interface with internal and external customers of varying technical abilities (Development, Sales, Services, Partners, etc.)
- 10+ years in global software product development, technology sales, marketing working with large customers in a product or project management role responsible for preparing and delivering internal and customer facing presentations and preparing, presenting and justifying financial investments through a business plan
- Superior verbal and written communications skills with high attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
- Business Acumen, Customer Orientation, Self-Directed, High Energy
- Developing strategic visions for products and solutions
- An understanding and experience of modern enterprise data architectural patterns
- An understanding and experience with considerations regarding integration landscapes, data & process governance
- Deep industrial knowledge and experience in one or more sectors; Enterprise / IT, PLM, OT
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.