Partner Marketing Manager
Building Robotics, Inc. is a Siemens-owned business founded in 2012, as Comfy | Enlighted. Our mission is connecting employees to the people, places, and things they need to do their best work. Our SaaS platform combines building intelligence, space analytics, and a consumer-grade mobile app technology to improve the workplace experience for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, our fast-growing team balances the dynamic energy of a small company with the backing of a global powerhouse.
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy | Enlighted, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.
What You Will Do
- Define priorities, success metrics and joint marketing strategies for our marketing efforts with technology and channel partners.
- Build joint messaging and produce co-marketing assets, content, and co-marketing toolkits.
- Execute co-marketing plans and activities with partners to drive scaled acquisition of new customers through partners and create sales pipeline with and through partners.
- Continued execution of existing channel programs in the industrial lighting and IoT market. Support the onboarding and enablement of new channel partners.
- Build content, assets, and marketing programs to engage and educate our current partners and market our partner program to prospective partners.
- Participate in partner events and bring partners into Comfy | Enlighted events as appropriate.
- Coordinate with other marketing teams, such as communications and revenue marketing to ensure partner programs come to fruition.
Your Team Collaboration
- Partner Team: Act as the marketing resource for the partner team. Work with that group to prioritize efforts and coordinate with outside partners.
- Enlighted Channel Sales: Understand channel sales for lighting through Reps and OEMs. Support the onboarding and enablement of new partners.
- Product Team and Product Marketing: Understand how partner solutions integrate with Comfy | Enlighted solutions. Work with Product and Product Marketing to create accurate sales enablement materials.
What You Will Bring
- 4-5 years B2B Partner Marketing experience in a global technology company.
- Proven background in B2B marketing and working closely with multiple partner organizations and channel types.
- Collaborative personality, with ability to work cross-functionally with the partnership team, product marketing and sales to develop impactful partner programs and campaigns tailored for our buyer personas and respective position in the customer lifecycle.
- Expertise in B2B marketing, with excellent written and oral communication skills. Highly imaginative capabilities to produce compelling presentation, content and partner enablement materials.
- Organizer and planner, with ability to track multiple projects and deadlines.
Our Benefits Include
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience :)
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k policy
- Frequent team events (costumes optional)
- Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse, Siemens
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Building Robotics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.