Large companies & customers across multiple industries have variety of Enterprise, PLM & OT data and processes distributed in multiple systems. They need to be able to bring these together and understand the information in context of each other, via digital threads.
Are you interested in solving these exciting customer challenges of integrating their distributed data & processes, to accelerate their Industry 4.0 journey? Siemens has been on the path of addressing this via the Xcelerator Integration Platform along with its strong suite of product offerings; and is expanding.
To support this growth, we are looking for an experienced & seasoned Go-to-market lead who possesses a strong blend of messaging, technical acumen & communication skills to define and put together the messaging for the product offeringsYour Responsibilities:
- Actively collaborate with Product management, R&D, Portfolio Development & Marketing organization, to define go-to-market strategies
- Generate Internal & external messaging for the integration platform & related portfolio; focused towards the wide range of target industries
- Define & create of multi-level collateral directed to Executives, Sales, Pre-Sales, Architecture
- Generate collateral to be used by product marketing and sales on the product launch and go to market strategy to ensure that the product is successful in the marketplace upon release
- Create Value based messaging collateral, to support Sales & Pre-sales have convincing and effective conversations with customers
- Defining & championing a G2M Campaign, with delivery of all relevant content
- Factor competitive positioning and advantage into the collateral
- Working with Partners in establishing joint content for the collateral
- Technical Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in Product Marketing or Industry Marketing experience
- Authoring white papers, positioning documents, marketing content/deliverables, etc.
- 5+ years Cross Organization engagement & ability to interface with internal and external customers of varying technical abilities (Development, Marketing, Sales, Services, Partners, etc.)
- Superior verbal and written communications skills with high attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills
- An understanding and experience of modern enterprise data architectural patterns
- An understanding and experience with considerations regarding integration landscapes, data & process governance
- Deep industrial knowledge and experience in one or more sectors; Enterprise / IT, PLM, OT
- Work with sales and pre-sales teams to best position the product for sales and customer success
- Effectively communicate direction to stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Working closely with stakeholders both within R&D and other departments to ensure product releases are properly supported with the whole product experience in mind: documentation, training materials, sales demos and collateral, and guidance including best practices
- Interact with Regional / Country-based peers in the organization and stakeholders from other organizations such as sales, services etc.
- Support and enable the field with Commercial and Partner Solutions, so that they can effectively sell and deploy requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.