Perform general custodial duties as assigned as well as receive training to enable janitor to perform entry level production operator assignments as needed to run production. Duties assigned may include but are not limited to::
- Keep assigned areas clean and orderly
- Wash internal windows and walls, ceilings, pipes, lights, ducts, etc.
- Replacement of light bulbs
- Dust mop, sweep, or vacuum floors and carpeting
- Mop, strip, wax, and buff floors as required
- Shampoo carpet as required
- Clean restrooms and drinking fountains thoroughly and maintain supply of paper towels, paper products, cups, company products, etc., in restrooms
- Initial responder for unclogging drains and toilets, i.e., utilization of plungers or Drano type chemicals
- Empty wastebaskets and clean office floors as required
- Clean blinds, radiators, etc.
- Contact supervisor in area for any special projects such as cleaning up spilled items
- Move furniture, desks, files, etc. relative to the cleaning operations
- Handling of case lots of janitorial supplies, ensure proper items are in stock as required
- Operator power scrubbing machines and power sweepers
- Dispose of rejected material and other waste as required by the recycling process
- 5S organizing activities/office signage
- Perform other related duties as required by supervisor, including but not limited to, entry level production operator assignments as needed.
- Minimum education requirement High school diploma or Equivalent
The duties listed herein are not set forth for purposes of limiting nor determining the propriety of work assignments. They are not to be construed as a wholly inclusive list of all duties associated with the job on either a permanent or temporary basis. These duties are for the purpose of providing guidance during discussions and reviews of wage rates.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.