The Corporate Marketing Engineer position is a great entry point into a client-facing engineering role at Siemens.
As a technical pre-sales professional, you will work with cross-functional teams, Sales Representatives, Application Engineers, Marketing Program Managers, and Customer Support to uncover customers’ technical needs and sales potential.
In today's workforce, an Engineer with both the technical aptitude and the ability to engage with customers is highly sought after, no matter what career path you take in the future.
This position offers great visibility within the organization and a potential career path as a Sales Application Engineer (AE), Account Manager (AM), Technical Marketing Engineer (TME), or Customer Support Applications Engineer.Job Responsibilities:
- As a Corporate Marketing Engineer you will be responsible for driving revenue by uncovering leads for sales.
- You will engage key decision makers (engineers) in a technical conversation to learn about their design environment, perform a technical screen to assess sales potential, and recommend tool solutions for their design challenges.
- You will call (via telephone) prospects at the direction of Account Managers (ex: upgrades, cross sell, prospecting) in addition to following up on people engaging with Siemen’s web site.
- Want to know first-hand what it's like to work as a Corporate Marketing Engineer? Click here to learn more:
- You’ll be at the helm of innovative product introductions and responsible for showing the world just what makes Mentor Graphics so groundbreaking. Couple this with competitive pay and a very competitive benefits package, and it’s not hard to see why Mentor, A Siemens Business is a leader in the industry.
- BS/MS (Master’s degree is preferred) in either EE, ECE/EET, Chemistry or Physics with semiconductor emphasis.
- Strong understanding in one or more of the following areas: RTL Design, Custom IC Layout, Physical Verification and Manufacturability (e.g. Calibre DRC/LVS, a plus)
- CMOS Integrated Circuits, IC design, Semiconductor Processing, Electromagnetics or Device physics (experience can be obtained from coursework)
- Understanding of transistor level analog and/or RF circuit design is desired;
- Knowledge and experience with IC tools such as ModelSim, Tessent, Nitro-SoC, ADMS, FastSPICE, HiPer, T-Spice, LEdit, Calibre or equivalent is preferred
- C/Tcl programming, exposure to Linux platforms, networking, and running software across multi-machine/multi-CPU grid application skills is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; very self-motivated and results-oriented; able to meet specific quota goals and performance deliverables each quarter; inquisitive and a good problem solver; proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous experience interacting directly with prospects in a business environment is a plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.