Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Management Assistant (f/m/d) to drive forward the global expansion of the User Experience organization.
This position can be either full-time or part-time with a minimum of 25 hours a week.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- In close consultation with the Head of UX and depending on the project complexity, you will be responsible for managing and implementing cross-functional, company-wide projects under the guidance of leadership team members
- The projects you will manage are associated with strategic organizational development at the global level, such as driving the globalization of the UX organization and initiatives to improve operational excellence
- You will define action plans with a view to achieving project objectives, and will ensure that they are implemented in good time
- You will take part in leadership team meetings and will be responsible for managing the allocation of actions to the team members
- You will support the Head of UX and the leadership team with regard to the meeting structure, the organization and agenda, and presentation materials
- You will familiarize yourself with and apply the Healthineers Performance System (HPS) methods for problem-solving, process improvement and visual management, and will provide support in coordinating improvement actions
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in business administration, management, UX design or a comparable discipline. You have ideally completed a master's degree in this area
- You have many years of professional experience in various commercial, operational or R&D-related roles involving project management and coordination of activities with multiple stakeholders across a range of functions
- You are adept at organizing workshops and presenting contents
- You have experience with business KPIs, particularly in designing and tracking them
- You have experience in project management methods, preferably in the agile environment
- You have basic skills in the area of user center design and design thinking
- You have solid project management skills, which you have preferably accumulated in strategic or tactical change management
Your attributes and skills:
- You are business-fluent in German and English, enabling you to collaborate with global partners across different countries, functions and cultures
- A fast learner, you are able to get to grips quickly with new management concepts, topics and areas of responsibility
- You work independently and are capable of processing tasks on your own initiative to the highest quality standard
- You are an excellent communicator with a strong analytical mindset, taking an energetic and assertive approach to everything you do
- You are skilled in interdisciplinary coordination and integrating relevant aspects with an impact on project results
- You have the ability to inspire and convince others
- You are capable of dealing with conflicts and differences of opinion, using communication to achieve a satisfactory outcome
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Tuermer Vanessa.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either