What are my responsibilities?
- Generate growth for assigned core verticals of Smart Infrastructure, implement a systematic business development to meet our ambitious targets
- Develop in depth market knowledge on assigned verticals - expert in vertical business domain know-how – in-depth understanding of customer requirements, bid evaluation process and vertical market mechanisms
- Initiate project teams and orchestrate internal resources, ensure early involve and coordinated approached for SI in nationwide focus projects. Collaborate closely with sales regions and track joint opportunities.
- Identify and develop dedicated accounts – implement account business plans and systematically develop our focus customers
- Develop in depth technical application knowledge for assigned vertical, enable consultative selling for SI portfolio in a solution orientated approach to our customers.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- 10+ experience in Sales and/or Business Development in an industrial/digital b2b environment.
- Proven track record in sales/business development, preferably in verticals/account management.
- To demonstrate working attitude continuously by being business focus, pro-active, “can do”, collaboration with colleagues and pragmatic.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English can communicate in verbal and written.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time