This role partners with zone marketing and central demand marketing functions to effectively extend and execute demand creation programs in the People’s Republic of China. You think customer-first developing and crafting high-quality, compelling content. You effectively engage target personas throughout the customer lifecycle. Your ability to develop content with clear and valuable communications will help businesses find, adopt, expand, and renew their use of our rapidly growing Xcelerator portfolio.
You will be a key player in our content marketing development teams tailoring existing and building new content that resonates with our customers and prospects in the People’s Republic of China. You possess hands-on experience with desktop publishing tools. You are energized by creating powerful stories that connect with people. You have an entrepreneurial approach and can both independently and collaboratively conceptualize campaign improvements.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Customize and execute centrally created programs for local deployment in the People’s Republic of China
· Create content aligned to campaign personas to optimize their customer journeys and deliver the right message at the right time
· Devise and develop stand-out differentiated digital media campaigns that support prioritized industry and solution-based demand generation objectives
· Plan and coordinate content aligned to land, adopt, expand, and renew marketing programs that can be executed across the globe
· Express complex information in clear, concise marketing content
· Deliver digital marketing components of strategic account activation campaigns, collaborating across Demand Generation, Event Marketing, Brand, Business Development, and other teams that drive growth, retention, and renewals
· Manage local content execution including scheduling, vendors, and deployment
· Assess local content engagement and identify optimization opportunities
Skills and Abilities Required:
This position requires an individual who has both marketing and sales knowledge with strong analytical and execution skills. An excellent collaborator and coach that creates a motivated and enthusiastic team environment recognized for strong execution and daring innovation.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
· The right person has 2+ years of successful experience across B2B digital and inbound marketing
· Able to leverage persona profiles and content preferences to build effective content strategies that engage a range of B2B buyers in China
· A knack for writing or collaborating on engaging copy. Storytelling is your jam.
· Experience working in HTML and with desktop publishing software, like InDesign, Adobe, etc.
· Proven record of owning campaign outcomes and optimizing for engagement and conversion metrics
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work optimally across internal and external organizations
· Possess outstanding problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
· Fluent in English and highly effective at communicating across all mediums
Education and Experience Requirement:
· Undergraduate Degree
· Proven marketing experience in the B2B software industry, specific domain experience is preferred
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
· Percentage of travel: 10-20%
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time