What are the job responsibilities?
- Create opportunity with customers.
- Concentrate on the existing installed base.
- Analyze and prepare list of potential
- Find customer and contact person
- Call customer to finding and create opportunity
- Cooperate and align details with other sales
- Visit customer, trigger customer to aware of their spare part situation and system condition.
- General discussion, get some lesson learnt from them and share some case that we found from other customer.
- Recommend them on how to avoid some incident and improve their system
- Share information with customer about delivery time of spare part 4-6 months
- Share the price trending of obsolete system and spare part that there are increasing every year at least 5%.
- Recommended spare part and maintenance for 10YOS, 20YOS for system life extension.
- Show customer our strength and specialize we have.
- Do site survey and give future recommend to customer (building up real requirement/opportunity)
- Prepare quotation, Contact vendor, supplier and prepare all the required documents
- After submitted quotation then follow up customer and explain more details what we proposed, make customer confident to order parts and make it happen.
- Support operation. Understand the WIN/Lost and prepare measure to improve situation case by case.
- Follow up existing customer feedback and create further requirement.
- Others as per additional assignment and adjustment for business reason.
What are the job requirements?
- Degree in Electrical Power Engineering
- > 10 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge in MV/LV voltage switchgear specially for the spare part & related services business.
- At least 5 years of Experience as a field service engineer for MV/LV voltage switchgear doing installation, testing and commissioning
- At least 5 years of experience background as sales responsibility for MV/LV system in field of customer services
- Experience in MV/LV SIEMENS product
- Experience in developing services into digitalize platform.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time