(Jr) Software Implementation Consultant for Manufacturing Operations Management (Siemens - EMEA)
As Software Implementation Consultant, you work in our EMEA HQ Professional Services team together with other Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives.
You will be responsible for the delivery of individual project consulting and basic technical expertise in Siemens core product portfolio, for SISW projects throughout the project lifecycle (including implementation/installation, configuration, testing, deployment, production support) in order for the Siemens PLM Software solution to be delivered successfully and provide value to the customer.
Under guidance and in line with project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption.
Works on projects/assignments of basic to moderate scope, growing in complexity over time.
Actively participates in Country Communities of Practice, leveraging technical and industry best practices and templates to deliver project tasks, providing experiences to support continual improvement.
Required knowledge & experience:
· You have a master’s degree in (bio) engineering or equivalent and a first experience as consultant, preferably in the Process Industry such as chemicals, F&B etc.
· Experience or knowledge in continuous, batch production environments
· Understanding of shop floor automation systems such as SCADA, DCS systems is a plus
· Exposure to LIMS/PLM solutions is a strong asset
· You have some exposure to various industry standards such as ISA-S95 etc.
· Have strong IT affinity, understanding latest software technologies/code would be desirable
· You are fluent in English and preferably in Dutch or French, given the international nature of the job.
· Skills: Communicative, analytical, customer-oriented, flexible, autonomous and structured, teamplayer!
· Willingness to travel to customer sites within Belgium & abroad approximately 20-40% of the time
# LI-CC #LI-PLM
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time