Siemens DISW is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services. Our status in the market place has not only enabled our customers to become highly successful businesses but it has also led to significant growth in our company’s revenue and a demand to grow our Sales Organisation.For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4U
We currently have an open position for a Microsoft Exchange Engineer to join our team!
You will be required to perform system administration activities related to MS Exchange necessary to provide secure operations of highly available IT systems including server, storage, and virtualized computing platforms. Ensure ongoing reliability and performance by supervising the operating environments, responding to incidents and problems, and planning for growth.Responsibilities Overview
- Plans, analyses, implements, and maintains infrastructure hardware / software in support of complex business processes for both internal and external customers.
- Provides high level design, implementation, and solving problems support for infrastructure hardware / software.
- Performs key role in implementation and maintenance planning.
- Serves as a liaison with vendors and other third-party providers.
- Conducts solving and tuning to meet availability needs, while also playing a key role on larger projects.
- Knowledge of system administration and standard methodologies for Linux and Windows Server systems
- Knowledge of NAS related technologies and file systems
- Understanding of TCP/IP, LDAP, DNS and other networking protocols
- Understanding of application firewall and load balancing technologies
- Knowledge of Exchange (On-Prem and ExOL)
- Minimum Associate degree or Desired bachelor’s degree with preferable emphasis in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering
We are looking for candidate who come with strong information technology experience, who are very organised and able to work with minimum supervision with the ability to develop professional relationships across organisational function.
Please note - some weekend and out of hours work is expected.We are Siemens
We enjoy supporting you to help you grow and succeed, but you will need to have the willingness and drive to learn and develop. We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Ireland) Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time