Looking for a challenge? We are looking for an Accounting and Controlling Manager for Siemens Wiring Accessories Shandong Ltd.
This is your role. What part will you play?
1. Preparation of annual budget, monthly rolling forecast, internal management reporting package, external reporting incl. KPI, essBase, ad hoc reports etc.;
2. Variance analysis on financial performance and communication/presentation to management, suggesting corrective actions to actual variances against budget and forecast;
3. Implementation and Improvement of performance controlling process to ensure company meet its financial targets, support external audit;
4. Overseeing daily operations on operational accounting, reporting, planning and controlling;
5. Supervising daily accounting operations, month end closing, assets management and cost accounting activities;
6. Provide all requested information & reports internally/externally (e.g. Auditor, Shareholder, Tax, Bank, Authorities etc.) and act as primary interface;
7. Responsible for quarterly Adstar reports, Z accounts report and risk management report.
What you need to qualify for this job?
1. Bachelor’s degree or above;
2. More than 5 years’ working experience in GL and cost accounting with different company cultures;
3. More than 3 years’ leadership experience of people management in small team;
4. Familiar with PRC GAAP and IFRS;
5. Experience of Accounting, Tax law expertise and cost flow analysis;
6. Strong analytical skills with Microsoft tools and good presentation Skills;
7. Basic knowledge and experience of project management;
8. Good communication skills with English language and good collaboration skills with international teams.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Wiring Accessories Shandong Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time