Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
We are currently looking to hire a dedicated Field Service Designer to join our forward thinking team on a permanent basis!For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4U
You will have deep expertise in mapping out key touchpoints, isolating dependencies and problem areas and recommending evidence-based actions. Extensive experience of facilitating mapping workshops is crucial, with the ability to work closely with and influence everyone across the business from Software Engineers to senior partners.
You will unite people from different subject areas to work together towards a shared goal and purpose, putting users at the heart of everything we do. A champion of the blueprint model, of agility and of digital services that are accessible to all, you will help to enable product decisions that meet user needs and lead to commercial return.Key responsibilities
- Working with data and qualitative insight, through co-design with partners to define solutions and strategic propositions
- Taking user research into measurable insights and communicating this in a succinct and human-centred way to partners
- Understanding and articulating clearly how products and services need to change from a user centred, system, and business perspective
- Crafting, building, and setting usability tests for service and product prototypes, working from sketches into quick prototypes that can be iterated with feedback
- Working with software developers in an agile development process to implement product/service propositions
- Defining measurements for organisations to evaluate their impact, supporting them to use this data to iterate what they deliver
- Teaching the organisation how to design better services and providing expertise to develop this within the organisation.
- Experience of agile working within a design team and understand how to effectively integrate design with an agile development team
- Facilitating workshops with internal and external partners
- Ability to implement methods to measure and report the impact of design recommendations
- Be proficient with a range of design, presentation and prototyping tools
- Previous experience of running usability testing sessions.
- Experience creating design artifacts such as service blueprints, partner mapping, user journeys, personas
- Ability to evangelise the service design approach and communicate benefits to the wider organisation
We are looking for candidates who are Self-motivated, enthusiastic, persistent and passionate about the end results. You will be collaborative and good at building relationships. Working with colleagues across all areas of the organisation and beyond to achieve one mission. An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills, confident working with individuals at all levels.We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time