Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
We want to join an expert Engineer for Automatic Testing
Siemens Mobility Spain (Siemens Mobility SLU + Siemens Rail Automation)
Automatic Data Testing activities for applications as to apply technical solutions according to requirements. Starting with product requirements, design, verification plan and testing activities and collaborating with development team. Automation as relevant aspect in Data Testing process and design of solutions to be applied to increase the level of automation in current solution.
Data Testing is a key role within System assurance process as to ensure a successful deployment of Siemens Mobility Solutions, incorporating lessons learnt from existing projects, innovation and automatization in the process of data testing.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Capture of new requirements to be implemented in automatic testing tools.
- Implementation of new scripts for new functionalities, including verifications activities.
- Analysis and execution of tasks, considering automatization as part of continuous improve of the results achieved.
- Tests Specification based in a deep analysis of Requirement Specification, including traceability and completeness.
- Change Management and Impact Analysis.
- Clarification and coordination acting as interface to other specialist areas, subcontractors and customers as required.
- As part of the Data Testing Area to support the strategic initiatives
- You have bachelor’s degree in engineering, with railways specific specialization.
- +2 years’ experience in Rail Signaling business, with good knowledge of validation activities.
- Knowledge on CENELEC standards EN50126, EN50129, EN50128, EN50159.
- Python, desirable others programming languages
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on process improvement and solutions for automatization.
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on customer needs without scarifying project KPIs;
- Perfect communication.
- Excellent team player;
- Fluent in English
- Readiness for travel
- Self-confident, proactive.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.