Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
Our interns have ideas, make things happen, and get involved – from the very first day. Be part of a team numbering more than 370,000 talented people who are dedicated to tacking the most important challenges. What will the world look like in 20 years in terms of electrification, automation, and digitalization? Let’s find out together! You might want to turn established thinking on its head in the search for solutions. When you join our team, we give you the freedom to do so. You will also have all the benefits of a company with an excellent international network. What are you waiting for? Shape your future with us.
Change the future with us.
You support our communication activities of innovative projects in the environmental protection department
- We involve you in internal and external environmental awareness campaigns
- You draft texts for various communication media and contribute with editing and proof-reading
- You develop new topics for our social media channels to communicate innovative approaches
- We involve you in the conceptualization of videos and workshops
- Furthermore, your task area covers creating and updating of presentations for managers and experts
What you need to make real what matters.
- Currently you are an enrolled student of journalism, communications/media sciences, (online) marketing
- Distinct interest in sustainability and environment with no hesitation to learn more
- Experience in written communication with different target groups, strong writing skills
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English and German (Strong English skills take preference over German)
- Proficiency in MS-Office (PowerPoint in particular), Audition, InDesign or other publishing programs
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time