Siemens is looking for an (associate) digital solution partner in Shanghai at earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
• Identify business requirements, support customer digital transformation by developing and
maintaining customized digital solutions for customers;
• Responsible for driving sales of digital solutions in assigned segments to achieve/exceed sales
targets and operational metrics;
• Manage customized digital solutions through collaboration with all appropriate resources
internally and externally (e.g. business development, delivery teams, suppliers, etc.).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• More than 5 years sales experiences in complex deal negotiations with proven sales record,
digital value selling experience is highly preferred;
• Strong knowledge in digital technologies including but not limited to cloud concepts & IoT, data
mgmt. & cybersecurity etc.;
• Deep understanding of industry verticals including market dynamics, product and technology
• Ability to develop solution strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive
management internally and externally;
• Proven leadership skills in leading cross function teams as well as partners both inside and
outside of the organization;
• Experience of recruit and develop sales teams preferred;
• Fluent in both Chinese and English, excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills;
• Degree in Computer Science or Engineer.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time