*Processes purchase requests (depending on thresholds), adds necessary information (e.g. Commodity Code (ESN), INCOTERMS).
* Analyzes material availability, manages purchase orders incl. tracking; checking of content, to ensure cost-efficient and on time supply of materials according to demand.
* Takes care of compliance with Procurement rules of Siemens and usage of Siemens contract partners based on click4suppliers easy and FPL to ensure the usage of competitive Terms & Conditions and by that obtaining highest feasible CNI.
* May maintain and update supplier master data (if mandated) in coordination with Regional Procurement in SAP; archive documents according to local regulations to keep the database always accurate and up to date.
* May generate savings to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent.
* Actively contributes to cooperation with all other parties involved passing on all relevant information to improve the flow of material and value through the supply chain.
* Forwards systematically all relevant Procurement related project information (e.g. updated contractual conditions, Supplier Management data) to keep all project participants up to date.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time