Industry Portfolio Development Executive
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
The Industry Portfolio Development Executive will be responsible for working with Sales and Domain Portfolio Development to develop and execute the America’s Zone Industry go to market strategy within the Aerospace, Defense, Federal, and Marine (ADFM) Industry.
As part of the America’s Zone Sales organization, an Industry Portfolio Executive must assist in driving the pipeline creation across all product domains within the ADFM industry through the identiﬁcation of speciﬁc target accounts within the industry and work closely with domain Portfolio Development Executives to support and execute the industry strategy.
To achieve success, an Industry Portfolio Development Executive will be responsible to build and maintain an Industry business plan that is aligned with the Domain Portfolio Development (PfD) plans and the strategy of Sales Leadership within the ADFM industry. The Industry PfD must further ensure these plans are aligned with marketing, industry, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage with Sales, Sales Leadership, and Portfolio Development Domain teams on account and territory planning
- Ensure Sales and the Domain PfDs are aware of the relevant GSIs and campaigns in execution
- Track country execution against agreed plans and identify any issues to Industry Management
- Collate Industry feedback on specific campaigns/GSI’s for the Global PfD team
- Ask challenging questions to understand/identify problem areas
- Clearly articulate why Siemens in non-technical terms (then if required, at a more technical level)
- Deﬁne campaign/initiative success with each Country Manager/Sales Leader
- Ability to deﬁne business needs and develop value propositions
- Present plan to America’s Zone MD and Country Managers
- Drive campaign/initiative/industry execution with Industry, Marketing and Sales
- Deliver sales enablement training of collateral as required
- Deliver campaign and initiative materials to prospects and customers as required
- Manage execution plan and report weekly progress
- Must have 5 to 10+ years of recent/current Enterprise Software (ERP) sales or technical hands-on presales experience and strong, proven grasp of technology/solutions, preferably PLM software technology.
- Experience and knowledge in ADFM (Aerospace, Defense, Federal & Marine) Industry
- Trusted as independent capable within new or existing customers at various organizational levels
- 50% customer/sales executive focused
- Proven written and presentation development skills required, with strong skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint and Tableau
- An understanding of organizational management is critical
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Experience presenting to mid/upper level management and technical users
- Collaborate and drive results from people across multiple organizations
- Formal and informal networking across company, approximately 50% travel
- BA/BS degree required
- Must currently reside in the continental US
- Multi solution and multi industry experience a plus
- MBA Preferred
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.