We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
As a pioneer in the global building industry, we as the Building Products Business Unit team change how people live and work in buildings by combining the real and the digital world. We combine latest IoT and cloud technology with our years of know-how and experience on how buildings are run optimally and how they can contribute to individual and business productivity. With building and security management software, cloud applications, building & room automation, HVAC devices and controls all the way to full fire safety from detection to extinguishing, we help our customers to make buildings safe, healthy, productive and sustainable spaces for living and working.
The Building Products Communications Team is now looking for a working student at our Zug Headquarters.
Would you like to be part of it? This is your chance!
Your new responsibilities
- Providing support to the team on business unit communications (webinars, dialog sessions, newsletters, articles, presentations, videos, posts) for internal and external target groups and channels
- Accompanying change and transformation processes with the means of communications
- Contributing to communications planning, execution, measurement and optimization of communications assets and activities
- Content Creation: researching, writing, recording, shooting, editing, image selection and publishing articles, newsletters, podcasts, videos
- Turn collected performance data/KPI’s of communication measures into reports for analyzing & optimizing running activities, and steering future initiatives
- Feed and maintain internal platforms and data bases (creating campaigns, content uploading, tagging, meta data) to make assets and campaigns findable (Adobe Experience Manager, SharePoint, Sprinklr)
Your skills and experience
- Currently enrolled at a Swiss university or a University of Applied Sciences in one of these fields: Communications, Business Administration, Humanities or equivalent (Bachelor or beginning of Masters)
- An interest in both employee communications and transformation/change topics
- First experience or strong interest to learn working with video editing programs (Camtasia, Lumen5)
- Ideally bring along experience in internal/external social media (Yammer, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Creative writing personality with analytical skills
- Dedicated, open-minded personality who enjoys working in a diverse team
- Solid MS-Office skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Office 365)
- Advanced business English required; conversational German is a plus
- Available to start in September for at least one year (you should be enrolled at the university minimum for as long as the contract lasts)
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time