- You will be responsible for operating and maintaining (L2 support) of the electrical CAD application E3.series within Siemens Mobility.
- You will contribute to an ITIL based service, in which you will be in close contact with our business partners, other IT departments, developers and service providers. Therefore, you will autonomously negotiate changes, rollouts and other activities which are necessary for keeping our ECAD environment up and running.
- You will be working together with our infrastructure team, which is responsible for Microsoft Windows Servers, Microsoft SQL databases as well as the underlaying network components.
- Within our team, you will take care of all operational aspects of our ECAD service while also taking care of continual service improvements.
- You will be planning and conducting rollouts of new E3.series versions, and the corresponding PLM interfaces on our server infrastructure.
- You will be maintaining our knowledge databases including end-user documentation and test, approve and implement new tool functionalities.
- You have successfully finished studies in computer science or electrical engineering or a comparable qualification with corresponding additional skills
- Knowledge regarding electrical and power engineering is preferable (E3.series)
- You have experience in running an ITIL based service. During your career you have gained knowledge in daily IT business with a focus on service management and consulting in the context of CAE environments
- Knowledge in basic development environments (e.g., VBS, .NET) are preferable.
- You have a good understanding of PLM, web, cloud and database (especially MSSQL) technologies
- With your communication and presentation skills, you can present technical issues in a clear and comprehensible way
- You also possess skills in service management, version management and methods to describe processes and their realization in technical use cases, user stories and workflows
- You are willing to travel (approx. 20%)
- You are fluent both in English and in German
- You are highly self-motivated and able to think in a customer-oriented way
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time