Mode of Employment: Limited; Part time only; 15 - 20 hours/week
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
Change the future with us.
- With us, you will shape the future of work at Siemens. You will gain insights into innovative HR focus areas as well as into the development of strategic concepts and communication measures.
- In concrete terms, you will support us in our day-to-day business, for example in the preparation of management documents, in the support of research projects or in the organisation of events.
- In this context, you will take responsibility for the new and further development of initiatives and projects, such as #NewWork and #NextWork, and have the opportunity to try out new approaches in a unique setting.
- You will also support our team with administrative tasks, which you will coordinate independently and be happy to optimize using collaboration tools.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are currently studying at a college/university with an in-depth interest in the world of work of the future (preferably interdisciplinary) and are available to us for 15 - 20 hours per week.
- You are interested in current HR trends and developments in the world of work and have some practical experience in this context, preferably in the area of transformation.
- You are looking for personal responsibility and independence in your work, also as a working student, and are familiar with a dynamic environment.
- You are familiar with PowerPoint and Excel and have an affinity for digital tools and media.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken German and English.
Wanted: designers of the future.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time