- Coordinate the installation and commissioning activities for our charging infrastructure on a global basis, and you will train installation and commissioning teams, remotely and on site (internal Siemens national companies and external partners);
- As an expert for charging infrastructure you will be the contact person for the service units in the regions and solve complex technical challenges on 3rd level;
- Carry out acceptance tests on installations before customer handover;
- You will carry out operational and fault diagnosis on hardware and software, including systematic testing and analysis of charging processes, as you will work very close to the R&D department;
- As part of supplier acceptance, you will carry out "supervision" and "pre-commissioning" checks (component installation, cabling, functional tests, etc.) and/or support regional units in these tasks;
- Be responsible for maintenance and repairs of electrical and mechanical systems in this function;
- Be responsible to support charging integration of new vehicles.
- Degree in electrical engineering (energy electronics, specialized in operating technology/plant engineering);
- Qualification as an electrical specialist give you an advantage;
- Programming skills to analyze code in order to understand what the expected behavior of the system should be;
- Have already worked in service and have already planned and carried out assignments;
- Knowledge of the functions and the design of frequency inverters and are familiar with the use of oscilloscopes;
- Familiar with software applications for remote equipment analysis would be an advantage;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (German is an additional Plus);
- High degree of flexibility and can be deployed internationally at short notice, as your position requires travel at home and abroad worldwide (> 50%).
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time