Securing the Future Enterprise Today
We’re looking for an OT Security Specialist to join our cybersecurity team. Together let’s define, develop and delivery complex and innovative proposals to reduce security risks in Siemens' factories around the world? Join us to make our digital world more secure!
We make real what matters. This is your role:
- Be accountable for defining, developing, assessing, approving and delivering sophisticated solutions to reduce industrial cyber security related risks, which may impact on manufacturing operations, resulting in safety, quality, financial or reputation impact.
- Act as a consultant for the technology & processes related to OT Cyber Security, under the umbrella of specific projects.
- Ensure that good security practices are embedded across manufacturing sites (around 200 sites), make recommendations for improvement / oversight and contributing to the direction of the OT security strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Electronics & Electrical or any related field.
- Experience working with Automation and Engineering Systems along with experience with IT infrastructure and Cyber Security.
- Technical expertise on OT architecture with broad general knowledge on IT applications and infrastructure with experience in large organizations specifically on:
- Vulnerabilities Management (incident handling processes).
- Patching (WSUS, Baramundi) and Hardening (automated scripts, whitelisting).
- Proficient in English (German nice to have).
We will positively consider the following skills.
- Enabling services (e.g NTP, SMTP, patching, hardening, whitelisting, Antivirus)
- Firewall rules, logging, monitoring, IDS/IPS and troubleshooting, System integration technologies (OPC, XML, middleware)
- Database knowledge (SQL, Oracle, data warehousing, architecture)
- IT Networks (switches, routing, firewalls)
- Server infrastructure (VMWare ESXi, storage), Microsoft Active Directory, etc.
- Technical authority or SME on manufacturing automation systems, device and applications with knowledge on:
- Knowledge on control systems from a wide range of vendors including SIEMENS (PLC, DCS, SCADA)
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (Data historians, EBR, OEE, SAP)
- ISA Standards (ISA 99/IEC62443)
- Communication networks and protocols (Netflow, Profibus, Profinet, DNP3, Modbus, OPC UA, S7 …)
- CISSP, GICSP, ISA/IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Expert or similar
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time