Associate Engineer - Functional Verification (DVT)
Location: Wilsonville, OR
In this position, you will be involved in a structured Associate Engineer Training Program. This is a fast-track training program that challenges you to develop the expertise needed to solve difficult technical problems.
Associate Engineers are members of a team of highly motivated individuals working with customers designing the most complex hardware and software systems in the world and whose applications span the electronics industry. This training program will give you unique insight into our technical marketing, product support, and sales organizations. Upon successful completion of this12-month training program, you will be eligible to advance into one of these organizations. Post program opportunities include Field Application Engineer, Corporate Applications Engineer and Technical Marketing Engineer positions.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- Newer college graduate - graduate from June 2019 - May 2021
- Course work project experience, and programming skills in C/C++, Tcl/TK, PERL.
- Good understanding of object oriented concepts as applied to a Verification Environment.
- Coursework/Experience with HDL-based, register-transfer-level (RTL), digital logic design, verification languages, and functional verification methodology, for ASICs and/or FPGAs.
- This experience/coursework should include some or all of the following: testbench architecture, design and implementation using UVM/OVM/AVM verification methodology, VHDL and/or Verilog HDL simulation, SystemVerilog, Specman/e, Vera and/or PSL and Assertion-Based Verification techniques.
Additional requirements for all Associate positions include:
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills; self-motivated and results-oriented with strong problem solving skills.
- Some travel may be required.
Applicants must be willing and able to relocate anywhere within the USA upon completion of training.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.