The Executive Administrative Assistant office-based position is responsible for supporting the Head of NAM Lab Diagnostics, Siemens Healthineers. This individual must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and have an outstanding internal and external customer service attitude and spirit.
Duties will include scheduling travel and meeting/meals, along with calendar management, expense management, presentation creation support, new hire onboarding support and other duties as needed.
The individual must have excellent time management skills, prioritization skills, interpersonal skills, and computer skills. This position requires a wide range of experience in providing administrative support to senior level executives, and their managers or groups.
· Providing high-level administrative support
· Producing, proofing, and editing complex correspondences
· Compiling and analyzing complex information for inclusion in reports and preparing presentations.
· Processing highly confidential and critical information.
· Maintaining filing systems, preparing and sorting mail, and pick up and distribute of information.
· Processing forms, making copies, preparing faxes, and maintaining and ordering office supplies.
· Act as a point of contact for facilities and IT helpdesk issues.
· Processing expense reports and purchase requisitions and follow up on payment of reimbursements/invoices as needed.
· Maintaining calendars, set up appointments, schedule travel arrangements, answer phones, provide information to callers, and take messages.
· Organizing meetings, reserve conference rooms and equipment, and coordinating catering service.
· Act as an information resource on organization policies and procedures.
· Coordinating special projects and department activities.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment with multiple priorities.
· Senior knowledge in Microsoft Office programs, calendar management of expense reporting.
· Strong Excel, Power Point and Outlook skills required.
· Highly organized and detail oriented with ability to interface with personnel at all levels.
· Ability to perform with only general instruction on new assignments and with minimal direction
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· 5+ years Executive assistance experience supporting Senior leaders
· Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, MS Teams and Power Point)
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.