We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
The Customer Support Coordinator is responsible for handling inquiries about status, shipping dates, expedites and services for selected accounts. The coordinator responds to inquiries, complex complaints, and disputes within a reasonable limit of authority and recognizes when to escalate customer issues. Additionally, supports customer with referral to appropriate specialist for assistance or problem resolution when warranted.
• Respond and resolve problems in a timely and accurate manner while providing excellent customer service
• Enter, manage, and prioritize new and existing cases via CRM tool to attain established service level agreements
• Utilize CRM tool to directly communicate to customers, internal staff, and affiliates
• Initiate action via CRM tool for completion of change order, product selection and post order requests or process non-complex requests directly as authorized
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate Degree or Industry related Certification a plus.
• 3+ years of practical customer service experience
• Bilingual (advanced in both Spanish and English language)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English language
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• High Level of professionalism and excellent customer service skills
• Ability to successfully complete required training program
• Demonstrated ability to reproduce a customer problem, isolate cause, and drive resolution
• Demonstrated logical reasoning, situational and time management while presenting a positive attitude with customers and co-workers
• Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of work accurately
• Must be a strong team player able to work in a cross functional team environment
• Ability and desire to learn assigned business segment product line
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline is preferred
• Knowledge of SAP, CRM systems / Salesforce, Industry Mall, EDI, and quotation tools
• 3+ years of practical customer service experience supporting industrial, construction, mechanical, or electrical industries