- Support the production troubleshooting, root cause analysis, verification, and validation endeavors in testing related areas.
- Develop automated test solutions to support NPI projects as well as to enhance SCM efficiency.
- Write related technical documents, such as requirements, design documents, verification & validation (V&V), preventive maintenance, and work instructions.
- Develop and maintain cloud-based database solutions with local backups.
- Support NPI transfer to production lines locally and globally.
- Sustain test equipment/systems globally.
- Respond to corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) and complaint investigations in a timely manner.
- Entrepreneurial and proactive problem solving.
- BS/BA in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, other advanced engineering degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years relevant experience in developing/managing test systems and test automation for complex hardware systems manufacturing.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered.
- Understanding of engineering principles and ability to specify and implement test methods based on theory and operating principles of systems hardware.
- Strong hardware troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with generating technical documents, work instructions, engineering change order (ECO) release, and production operator training in a highly regulated environment.
- Solutions development skills, with demonstrated ability to quickly prototype test hardware, software, network solutions, and other related tools.
- Ability to work with existing complex production test systems, version-controlled test development environment, and cloud database.
- Experience in control/test automation design and implementation.
- Experience with SQL database required.
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI, Power Apps, Azure, Team Foundation Server and/or other cloud services preferred.
- Experience with Python or similar scripting languages preferred.
- Medical device product testing, especially experience in ultrasound systems and/or ultrasound transducers, a plus.
- Manufacturing and six sigma experience a plus.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel 10-15%.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.