From locomotives, trains and trams, to rail infrastructure including ERTMS, CBTC, PTC, electrification, communications, control systems and signalling systems, Siemens has a comprehensive range of solutions to enable safe and accessible mobility across Australia and New Zealand. As well as rail transport, we also offer solutions in airport logistics, postal automation, and intelligent transport technologies.
We currently have an fantastic opportunity for Control Systems Engineer to join our Siemens Mobility Signalling Design Team in Bangkok. The Control Systems Engineer is an expert in rail signalling systems and engineering.
- Design and engineer system configuration including control system HMI, database and application components to meet customer requirements
- Assemble and configure hardware components
- Provide remote and on-site support to field teams installing and maintaining complex control system solutions
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Recent graduate
- Working knowledge of Linux operating system or similar
- Good oral and written communications, ability to work in a team and independently, ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge and/or experience with configuration management tools, requirements management tools and product specific toolsets
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time