Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Provide efficient and effective technical support to internal/external customer, including instrument, installation, hardware/software upgrade, routine maintenance, routine service, via phone or on site service;
• Ensure customer satisfactory by providing with high quality service;
• Troubleshoot, analyse, escalate technical issues by following company process;
• Achieve company, organizational and personal goals to ensure business development;
• Follow company policy and all related SOP/EHS to fill up forms, documentation/IPAD so as to ensure all actions being traced;
• Other tasks assigned by supervisor or company, like site survey, customer visit and etc.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor Degree or above in Bio-engineering/ Electronics/Mechanics/Automation Engineering or related major;
- Good command of English skill, CET-4 is required and CET- 6 and above is a plus
- asic knowledge in IVD;
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time