Our mission and responsibilities:
• Troubleshooting of incident using remote diagnostics tools, data collection (eg. logs), and the knowledge base for solution.
• Work collaboratively with Radiologists, Cardiologists, Clinical & Administrative staff, and IT staff, to resolve reported issues
• Monitoring and updating delivered Healthcare Solution
• Maintain good customer satisfaction rate
• Contribute to achieving the Healthineers strategy and principles.
• Passion to work with people and committed to deliver best services to customers across the globe
Your qualifications and experiences:
• Technical or diploma and above in computer science or equivalent.
• Strong attributes and experience in solving complex problems.
• Good communication skill - written and oral.
• Knowledge on PC hardware, server, storage system, virtualization, cloud solution and basic networking.
• Knowledge on Database software like SQL and Oracle
• Knowledge of Windows operating systems
• More than 3 years experiences in a customer service environment.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time