If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You are responsible for defining our market-winning autonomous driving solutions, based on requirements coming from customers, partners, competitor research, and other relevant sources.
- Furthermore, you oversee the product specification in close collaboration with our technical leads.
- Next to this, you steer and develop launch plans for products and solutions including positioning, promotion, distribution and pricing strategy.
- You define, implement and maintain product lifecycle processes suitable for a new business to drive efficiency and effectiveness between the commercial and technical team.
- In addition, you can convince customers and partners with technological depth, market know-how, and understanding of the own solution.
- You work cross-functionally with business development, technical development, and engineering to secure alignment with our strategic business goals.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold an excellent master’s degree in engineering, business administration or a similar discipline.
- In addition, you have up to five years of experience in product management, business development, strategy for a mature start-up or for a software and/or technology company.
- Passion for digital innovation, new businesses, and mobility is an advantage, as well as first experience in the autonomous driving market are a must have.
- Furthermore, you have a deep understanding of the future mobility market and technology trends, customer requirements, and competitor offerings.
- Ownership and customer focus combined with a team player attitude and a hands-on mentality, describe your personality.
- You are experienced in working in or with large global organizations and thrive when facing challenges in a highly dynamic field such as autonomous driving.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills are required, international experience is mandatory.
- Good German and excellent/fluent English skills as well as a willingness to travel round off your profile.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mrs. Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organisation: Siemens Mobility
Unternehmen: Siemens Mobility GmbH