- Material planning: manage a material planning to ensure that components purchased are completely in time to support the production and delivery; control and manage the supply chain for its dynamic; create and optimize timely the mid/long-term material plan & strategy
- Material ordering: lead buyers for material ordering, identify material shortage and supply risk, communicate with supplier effectively for problem solving, monitor supplier performance and lead actions to improve.
- Inventory and warehouse management: supervise and optimize inventory in a reasonable level, lead action to settle slow moving and obsolete stock. Warehouse management for material receive, deliver to workshop, package and finish goods delivery.
- ECC: manage the implementation of Bonded material import and customs clearance, finished goods export, cancellation of manual etc.
- Team management and its competence development
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- More than 5 years’ experience in logistic, and 2 years’ experience as team leader
- Good SAP skill
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Basic project management understanding
- Basic Quality knowledge
- Good in English
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Electrification Equipment (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time