Applications Engineer (Pre-sales)
CNC processes optimization portfolio
As applications/pre-sales engineer , you are the key member of the team to ensure our customers buy and use our products successfully.
You dedicate your time to understand customer pain points and needs.
You use your creativity and expertise to address customer needs within existing capabilities of our products.
Along the way you come up with ideas for new features and capabilities to put even bigger distance between us and our competitors.
- Be the “go-to” technical expert in our digital shop floor portfolio products for Siemens sales and customers, knowing the products just as well as its developers do.
- Guide Siemens sales and engage customers throughout the evaluation period to ensure wins.
- Conduct hands-on trainings to Siemens sales and customer support personnel on portfolio products.
- Gather market information and customer feedback to shape our product roadmap
- Analyze and resolve customer issues.
- Lead “early adopters” engagements for all new products in our portfolio at customer facilities
- Mechanical engineering or manufacturing engineering education.
- Hands-on experience with CNC machining – MUST.
At least 2 years of experience in metal cutting applications as either:
- CNC machine operator.
- Cutting tools designer.
- CNC programmer.
Applications/sales engineer supporting customers in metal cutting industries.
Professional fluency in English.
What else we are looking for:
- Customer facing experience – huge advantage.
- Knowledge of German or Mandarin Chinese – huge advantage.
- Experience with Sinumerik and/or Fanuc CNCs - advantage.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time