Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Indonesian team as Legal Intern to support legal department in a wide range of legal and compliance work.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will draft and review a range of basic and standard contracts and documents
- You will provide legal research support on relevant legal and compliance issues
- You will draft correspondences and provide translation support
- You will assist in corporate secretarial work and day-to-day administrative support (e.g. maintaining files, mailing letters, arrange document signing and/or collection, organizing schedules and deadlines, recording minutes, etc)
- You will prepare work/training presentations and materials
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree at a reputable university majoring in Law
- Fluent in English – comfortable to write and speak English as daily conversation
- You have good understanding of legal basic principles and keen interest in corporate commercial matters
- Having prior experience within a law firm or in-house legal environment would be a plus
- Able to commit for internship for at least 3 months
Your personality and skills:
- You are self-driven, motivated and have a positive work attitude
- You have good interpersonal skills and willingness to take initiative
- You are strong attention to details coupled with a solution orientated approach
- You have strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either