For our Digital Factory Division in Chengdu,we are looking for a MindSphere Infrastructure Engineer / MindSphere云平台基础设施开发工程师.
What are my responsibilities?
Support infrastructure setup and maintenance of IT facility and systems in a manufacturing environment.
The main responsibilities are:
• Work with global and local OPS team closely for implementation of IT infrastructure project.
• Responsible for Database maintenance and operation.
• Work together with platform and applications teams to support business.
• Resolve IT issues and changes due to new business requirements.
• Team build, motivate and management.
• Company IT infrastructure asset management and supplier management.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s Degree or above – Computer Science, Engineering, or other supplemented with real world programming experience.
• Advance knowledge of Linux (installation, configuration, maintenance).
• Understand the Cloud/ Virtualization, such as Docker/Kubernetes/OpenStack/VMWare
• Have 1+ year experience on Ali Cloud or AWS or equivalent Cloud providers.
• Have 1+ year on IaC (Infrastructure as Code), familiar with Dev. Ops tools, such as Terraform/Ansible/Packer/Puppet/Chef.
• Experience with networking implementation on cloud (subnets, gateways, vpn, firewalls, load balancers, fail-over, etc.).
• Familiar with GitLab CI tool.
• Use the DataBase expertly. Such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MongoDB.
• Strong reading and writing skills in English; Fluent speaking English is preferred.
• Teamwork spirit and proactiveness for new challenges
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China, Siemens Industry Software R&D Chengdu branch company
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time