DI FA SUP is looking for a technical talent to support Factory Automation and Micro Automation projects. The relevant responsibilities contain but do not limit to provide consulting to customers, contribute to business development and execute technical workshops.
What are my responsibilities?
• Support Micro Automation projects, such as S7-200 SMART
• Develop substantial solutions for technical challenges in Factory Automation
• Develop application example and know-how for Factory Automation topics
• Offer onsite support to customers along with sales specialist
• Manage knowledge database on cutting edge technologies as well as trends in Factory Automation
• Contribute to internal and external workshops in knowledge sharing
• Support product marketing related tasks
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Profound knowledge and experiences in Micro Automation of M3 market.
• 3 years working experiences in mechanical automation program development.
• Experiences in wood processing, electronics, intelligent agriculture are preferred.
• Expertise in machine designing and planning
• Professional structured & analytic skills to deal with technical challenges
• Ability to manage knowledge sharing
• Bachelor degree or above
• Good presentation and English skills are preferred
• Teamwork spirit
• Willingness to travel
What else do I need to know (introduction about business)
SIMATIC System Support is responsible for internal technical support in Siemens Factory Automation Business Unit. A team of highly motivated technical consultants covers knowledge across the whole Simatic Portfolio. We offer presales support like analysis of automation concepts for finding the best solution for technical challenges the soon as possible. We offer technical workshops to get internal customers well trained in new technologies and products.
For long term support of the customer, we offer to support customer projects in all technical phases.
Please find more information on our organization at http://www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.