Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
We're investing to accelerate our momentum, and we're looking to grow our global partner team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative and energetic team, then become part of our team as a “Partner Management Executive (m/f/d)” at one of our nationwide locations.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
Join our team as “Partner Management Executive (m/f/d)” in Poland, Czech Republic or Austria.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
As part of the regional Partner Management team, you will be responsible for building and developing productive business relationships with channel partners and partner management executives for our machine tool industry software portfolio. You will drive successful growth of revenue generated through the indirect sales channel by directly supporting partners. The target is to evolve their sales strategy to achieve long-term efficiency and business goals.
- Within your team, you build and maintain a customer-focused partner network community by preparing contracts, onboarding of new partners into the Siemens partner program as well as providing a suitable set of partner activities at fairs, events, webinars, and trainings
- With foresight, you drive digitalization business models with partners, develop sales strategies by focusing always on the business value of the partners and their customers
- As a trusted advisor, you lead our partners with a mixture of bite and sensitivity, present user-benefit potentials clearly and sustainably, and push opportunities to completion with the necessary persistence
- You ensure partners are aware of how to achieve maximum value from the Siemens solution portfolio as it relates to different market segments
- You are representing the regional partner channel by providing sales presentations and trainings for colleagues and partners
Your qualifications - meaningful and adequate
- You have a degree, e.g. as mechanical/electrical engineering, computer science or business administration
- Several years of relevant sales experience in software sales with strong shown sales success
- Experience and know- how in indirect or direct sales of sophisticated and consulting-intensive software solutions
- Work experience and know-how in the environment of the machine tool industry is very desirable
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Exceptional executive-level written, verbal, and presentation communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive alignment with global and regional partner management business colleagues for mutual success
- Very fluent English
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate ground breaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.email@example.com, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Mr. Markus Kies.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time