Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Your task is to position the Shopfloor Management Software of the Business Unit Motion Control, which includes SINUMERIK Edge, SINUMERIK Integrate, MindApps of the Business Unit MC, and the newly developed portfolio (Create / Run MyVirtualMachine) in the environment of the new control generation SINUMERIK ONE and constantly expand the business with.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
Join our team as “Sales Executive (m/f/d) Shopfloor Management Software (SISW)” in Poland, Czech Republic or Austria.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Implementing the MC-MTS DG go-to-market strategy and software sales strategy
- Identification of target customers/multipliers in the end customer environment but also in new customer segments
- Piloting and elaboration of use cases, references and value propositions
- Use of new methods (value selling, trend selling) in marketing in order to systematically address a large number of similar customers
- Creation of sales support documents in cooperation with headquarters
- Implementation of sales training/support through training, coaching and accompaniment at customer meetings
- Systematic development of market transparency for MTS DG Software
- Tracking & reporting of opportunity development, initiating corrective actions if necessary
- Support at trade shows, customer events, promotional activities, webinars, etc.
Your qualifications - meaningful and adequate
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Industrial Engineering knowledge or equivalent qualification.
- Consistent track record and relevant experience in industrial software sales
- Very good knowledge of business models, requirements and ways of working in various industries in relation to digitalization / Industry 4.0
- Confirmed knowledge in sales concepts: "value-based selling", "consultative-selling"
- Professional experience in (technical or software) sales on CxO level
- High customer orientation as well as assertiveness and persuasiveness
- Systematic, structured, analytical, goal-oriented working style
- Creativity, decision-making ability, strategic thinking
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Very good communication skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- Motivated, proactive, team player, intercultural, adaptive, flexible
- Willingness to travelmost innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate ground breaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Mr. Markus Kies.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time