At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. A precise place to learn. A magnificent place to grow. With a 170-year history, Siemens has a strong track record of adapting to help customers power the world in times of change, and today is no different.
You will be a part of the ADVANTA Development Services team for Gas and Power Digitalization at our Pune location.
Why Siemens Gas and Power? We help navigate the world’s most pressing energy challenges.
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You will be Responsible for Complete ownership of multiple application Front End and Backend end interfaces (APIs).
- You should have experience Working on microservices based components and message queues.
- You should understand serverless as well as micro services architecture.
- You should be able to Understand existing high and low-level design and actively participate in design reviews.
- You should have Hands on experience with AWS ETL services like Glue, Athena, S3 Select.
- You should have Hands on experience in AWS Cloud Infrastructure services such as Lambda, API Gateway, AWS S3.
- Good experience of working with CI/CD pipelines with Gitlab for Automated Deployments.
- Front End- HTML/CSS
- Backend- You should be good with Anyone (Python/React. Js/ Node.js)
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
- 4 - 7 Years of Total Experience and relevant experience of 3-5 years on AWS and as a Full Stack.
- Experience in working with Experience with Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration tools.
- You should have Strong know how on AWS CLI as well as AWS web console.
- Candidate should have Expert knowledge on AWS services such as EC2, EBS, RDS, S3, Lambda, SNS etc.
- You should possess Knowledge of the full stack tools used to deploy and manage web applications; CI/CD with Git and Jenkins (or equivalent solutions).
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time