Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds across energy systems, buildings and industries, enhancing the way people live and work and significantly improving efficiency and sustainability. We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that both intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers achieve their business goals. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
For our Smart Infrastructure Sales group, we are looking for an Account Executive Healthcare who will be responsible for the development, exploitation and maximization of penetration and profitable growth of the Healthcare vertical market for the Siemens Smart Infrastructure division.
Please find an example of one of our successful projects over here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXMAK7rwyM
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for the achievement of the Healthcare vertical market business targets for Belux, including e.g.: order intake, opportunity pipeline, account penetration, customer relationship management and profitability.
- Identifies, develops and drives leads and opportunities related to the Healthcare vertical market.
- Builds and leads a “virtual” Healthcare country team with members of the relevant Siemens Business Units to develop the Vertical Market & foster growth in Belux.
- Analyses the Healthcare vertical market in Belux, business targets & strategy of healthcare customers, issues, needs, processes, value chain and key business drivers and effectively transfers this knowledge to the organization.
- Develops a unified 3-5 years Belux market strategy based on the market knowledge with the relevant SI Business Units and if applicable with other virtual account team.
- Represents the vertical market and their customers to the Siemens organization
- Maintains external contacts e.g. customers (incl. executive and senior management), partners (e.g. OEMs/system integrators, EPCs, resellers, consultants, competitors), industry associations.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Min 5 years of work experience in different functions like Sales or Business Development, Management consultancy, Account management and value-based selling.
- Experience with and deep domain knowledge of the healthcare industry.
- MA or BA degree in related discipline (f.e. Economy, Sales, Marketing) is a plus.
- Capability to drive results in a complex and difficult customer environment.
- Innovative, strategic judgment, clear thinker, change oriented, strong communication skills,
- Analytical, results& quality oriented.
- Strong relationship management, leadership and presentation skills
- Fully proficient level of Dutch is mandatory. Advanced level of French and English (both written and spoken). German is a plus
What will Siemens offer you?
At Siemens you get the opportunity to develop yourself in an international environment. Here you can explore a wide range of functions. Moreover, we invest in your training to build a good career. You can count on permanent coaching and guidance by a godfather/mother.
Because we actively support home- and teleworking, we offer alternatives to the mobility problem. We offer you a competitive remuneration package with a wide range of possible fringe benefits.
At Siemens, we work with and for each other. Are you someone who strives for responsibility, continuous innovation and excellence? Would you like to actively contribute to the world of tomorrow at a leading international technology player? Then apply now. See you soon!
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time