Would you love to be a part of one of the world's leading software companies?
Siemens EDA is seeking highly motivated, responsible and self-starting Corporate Application Engineer to join our team in Cairo, Egypt.
As a Corporate Application Engineer for Calibre product line you will help customer’s design teams and CAD teams solve complex problems in IC circuit and physical verification.
This will be through working closely with customers, you will uncover requirements for advanced training and services that increase customer productivity with our tools.What you'll be doing
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with Calibre customers to resolve their usage and flow issues and manage their requests for flow development and support.
- Solve challenging layout and circuit verification issues in the most advanced nodes.
- Design, implement & deploy CAD solutions on top of Calibre flows to help customers in their flow development.
- Engage with foundry qualification teams and work on improving the calibre flow qualification process and achieve faster qualification cycles.
- Interface with the sales teams to align on the accounts strategy and provide leads to deploy Calibre flows and solutions.
- Collaborate with Product teams to report issues and understand new features and help deploying these with Siemens EDA customers.
- Help customers and product teams on testing features and replicating issue to help improve tools and flows.
- Collaborate with worldwide support organization to communicate the current activities and align to the global strategy.
- Participate in creating user related content (packaged test cases, rules, sample flow illustrations).
- BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in IC verification in today’s complex nanometer technologies (28nm and below included FinFET technologies).
- Physical Verification, DRC/LVS and sign-off experience.
- Strong knowledge of the Foundry qualification process and challenges.
- Strong understanding of physical layout and related verification issues.
- Ability to collaborate with customers for rule writing and development.
- Background in Design automation
- Knowledge of advanced technologies (7nm - 5 nm) and their verification flow is a plus!
- Knowledge in using Siemens tools: Calibre DRC/LVS, Calibre PERC, Calibre xRC, Calibre xACT-3D or their equivalent.
- Knowledge of Field solver tools and 2D fracturing techniques.
- Expertise of DFM methodology and related design flows is a plus.
- Ability to develop scripts in Tcl/Perl/Python.
If you like challenges and want to join us, apply now!
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access and equal opportunity.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time