Are you looking to join a dynamic team that helps define the Siemens customer and product Experience? This position supports two executives in Wilsonville, OR and San Francisco, CA who are part of the Global Strategy & Marketing Group of Siemens PLM. The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent administration and teamwork skills, resourcefulness, and the ability to work effectively within a matrixed organization. In addition to assisting executives with planning, scheduling, and future travel, you have an interest in helping with vendor relationships and setting up large in-person or virtual meetings.
What will be my tasks?
- Manage and maintain Outlook calendars, coordinating with other administrative assistants on priorities and conflicts
- Help with planning for upcoming milestones and meetings to ensure team is prepared with adequate pre-planning meetings
- Provide meeting support. Prepare agendas, take notes and distribute meeting minutes and presentations. Track action items and communicate status
- Make business travel arrangements and manage travel itineraries
- Help plan and coordinate onsite or offsite quarterly strategic meetings and team building events, including preparation of meeting materials
- Manage departmental purchasing, generate expense reports ensure department invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Maintain confidential material related to employees and company operations. Coordinate with HR to process new hire employee paperwork
- Coordinate and compile feedback for performance reviews
- Serve as onsite support with a team of administrative assistants, partnering with onsite Facilities/Building Management for things such as space management, meeting & event planning, and catering
- Facilitate broad team communication, maintaining email aliases and slack channels including managing permissions
- 8+ years of experience in area of responsibility with at least 3 of those years supporting a senior management role
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint along with modern collaboration tools such as Zoom, Slack etc
- The ability to work within a matrix organization
- May require minimal travel depending on business needs
#LI- PLM #LI-AA1
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.