At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
- Quote generation, Opportunity tracking via CRM Tools.
- Commercial handling, entering and processing of software product and service orders.
- Educates customers on applicable product elements, business practices and associated contractual implications.
- Ensuring timely delivery of software license orders and monitoring and optimizing workflow processes.
- Support in preparing financial and management relevant reports.
- Responsible for renewing, up-selling, and closing of maintenance/service/license contracts to a specific region or account, generally via phone.
- Close cooperation with the account executives and account managers to support customer requirements and identify new opportunities.
- Collaboration/ Alignment with other Siemens business units.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships, support of account management strategies.
- Support of marketing activities and campaigns for new business generation and customer penetration.
- Operates under general supervision with thorough knowledge of our CNC Shopfloor Management portfolio.
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree. Certification may be required in some areas.
- Demonstrates and applies knowledge in the field to successfully complete assignments.
- Independent thinking: Applies advanced skills to resolve problems not covered by existing procedures or practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for professional interactions with both internal and external customers.
- Thorough understanding and ability to use modern Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Preferred industry experience - First experience in the work field software sales.
- Preferred technical experience – understand customer requirements.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.