At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Together we make the difference:
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and manufacturing industry. With the digital enterprise portfolio, Siemens offers companies of all sizes end-to-end products, solutions and services for the integration and digitalization of the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific requirements of the respective industries, the unique portfolio enables customers to increase their productivity and flexibility. DI is continuously expanding its portfolio through innovations and the integration of future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries is based in Nuremberg and employs around 75,000 people worldwide.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global partner team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative and energetic team, then become part of our team as a “Partner Management Executive (m/f/d)” at one of our nationwide locations.
Your new field of activity - challenging and future-oriented:
As part of the regional Partner Management team, you will be responsible for building and developing productive business relationships with channel partners and partner management executives for our machine tool industry software portfolio. You will drive successful growth of revenue generated through the indirect sales channel by directly supporting partners. The target is to evolve their sales strategy to achieve long-term productivity and business goals.
- Within your team, you build and maintain a customer-focused partner network community by preparing contracts, onboarding of new partners into the Siemens partner program as well as providing a suitable set of partner activities at fairs, events, webinars, and trainings
- With foresight, you drive digitalization business models with partners, develop sales strategies by focusing always on the business value of the partners and their customers
- As a trusted advisor, you lead our partners with a mixture of bite and sensitivity, present user-benefit potentials clearly and sustainably, and push opportunities to completion with the necessary persistence
- You ensure partners are aware of how to achieve maximum value from the Siemens solution portfolio as it relates to different market segments
- You are representing the regional partner channel by providing sales presentations and trainings for colleagues and partners
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- You have a degree, e.g. as mechanical/electrical engineering, computer science or business administration
- Several years of relevant sales experience in software sales with strong proven sales success
- Experience and know- how in indirect or direct sales of complex and consulting-intensive software solutions
- Work experience and know-how in the environment of the machine tool industry is very desirable
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Exceptional executive-level written, verbal, and presentation communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive alignment with global and regional partner management business colleagues for mutual success
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world, who already rely on our expertise in digitization. With us you will find a team-oriented work environment, extensive training options and attractive benefits. We offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally through individual target agreements and a variety of career models with specialization options.
GENDER BALANCE - A working environment for women and men:
As a company, it is important to us that women and men are equally valued for their achievements and can develop professionally - even in life phases in which they are more stressed privately. We don't want to forego this potential! That is why we have initiated a variety of measures in recent years to ensure the compatibility of family, work and career.
These include a market-oriented salary, a team-oriented working atmosphere with flat hierarchies, exciting and challenging projects with well-known customers and activities with future prospects. We also offer you extensive development opportunities and participation in our share program.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.