Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Clinical Marketing Manager (f/m/d) Computed Tomography to assume responsibility for the global clinical marketing of potential future technologies.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As Clinical Marketing Manager for the premium CT product line, your focus will be to ensure the implementation of the market launch of new product lines as well as the further development of the positioning of our portfolio
- You will translate the clinical value of our systems into clinical marketing messages and customer facing materials
- As the clinical leader of the products, you will be a key stakeholder in aligning with the customers and internal stakeholders on the most relevant marketing materials & clinical studies to perform and leverage them, once published, within the marketing plan
- Together with the product definition team, you will develop a sustainable product roadmap and thus ensure the economic success of the CT business
- You will analyze and assess the clinical needs and requirements of the customers and address them with internal stakeholders from Sales, Marketing, Development, Business Administration and Customer Service
- You will be the clinical marketing manager responsible for analyzing the clinical and health economics trends and the clinical related competition claims and messages. As the clinical leader you will work with the team to develop competitive response strategies and form a distinctive and superior clinical communication strategy on the clinical product lines
- You will also define product improvements to strengthen competitiveness and profitability, and will assume responsibility for consultation and prioritization across different departments and business areas
- You will be involved in drawing up the clinical requirement specification for the solutions, including portfolio management and roadmap planning
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Computed tomography.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a university degree in medicine or medical systems
- You have accumulated many years of relevant experience in the field of radiology
- Alternatively, you can demonstrate many years of relevant professional experience as a technical operating assistant or medical technical radiology assistant (MTRA) in the area of clinical CT applications with further qualifications
- Sound marketing skills would be advantageous
- You demonstrate impressive clinical expertise and knowledge of processes in the healthcare system (for imaging in particular, but also in general)
Your attributes and skills:
- Your strong presentation skills in English and your persuasiveness will particularly distinguish you to an international audience of experts. German is considered a plus
- As you will be spending up to one third of your working time on business trips to international conferences and customer cooperation visits, we expect you to be very willing to travel
- You have the motivation to deliver projects on time and on budget and the ability to manage complex decisions within your team
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time