At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. A precise place to learn. A magnificent place to grow. With a 170-year history, Siemens has a strong track record of adapting to help customers power the world in times of change, and today is no different.
You will be a part of the ADVANTA Development Services team for Gas and Power Digitalization at our Pune location.
Why Siemens Gas and Power? We help navigate the world’s most pressing energy challenges.
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You should be good with data science programming languages (Python, R, Scala).
- You should have boto3 AWS SDK or additional SDKs for other cloud platforms.
- You should have knowledge with cloud and edge infrastructure.
- You need to have working Experience with container technologies (docker, Kubernetes, openshift).
- You should have working knowledge with with REST API protocol as well as model serving technologies (MLFlow, Seldon Core, KFServing, TensorRT, Sagemaker, Endpoints etc…)
- You should be aware of machine learning life cycle.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
- 5 - 8 Years of Total Experience and relevant experience of 3-5 years on MLOps and AWS.
- You should be familiar with ML in the cloud preferably with AWS SageMaker.
- You should be familiar with compiling SageMaker Models for EdgePredictions using SageMaker Neo or any other SDK.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time